Well nowadays there is a lot of trend for android smartphone’s, but before downloading thousands of apps from android market don’t you wanna test it or wanna play your favourite android apps on PC, well now you can run android apps on PC with BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is a software that allows you run any android app you want on PC, its in short is like a Android OS in your PC, the size of BlueStacks is around 170MB which is good enough. As you might have questions that BlueStacks is a OS it requires Dual Boot, well you don’t require any dual boot or any special stuff, its has to be used like a normal software you have.
Features of BlueStacks
- Can play almost all Android apps and games
- Allows you to use apps and games in full-screen mode
- Instant switch between Windows and Android OS in a single click
- Comes with 10 pre-loaded apps. You can add more later.
- No Reboot Require
- Launch BlueStacks, just like you launch other apps on Windows PC
- The apps run unmodified on the Windows PC
Demo of BlueStacks
Well now by seeing video i hope you have loved BlueStacks so you can download the current version of BlueStacks through here
After you have downloaded BlueStacks just install it, then you can see the BlueStacks in System tray through were you can control it, just double click the icon and viola ! you have your android OS run on which you can play all of Android apps