Hi friends this post will tell you how to hide drive in windows. if you have ever thought to hide any drive then this will be the easiest way that you can get online. its quit too easy to Hide a Drive in Windows.
Just follow the below steps and you will hide a drive :
- First of all go to start and start Command Prompt (CMD)
- In Command Prompt type :
and hit Enter after that use the below code
and Hit Enter. This will list all the partitions in your system.
- Then Enter the Below Code
select volume 10
change the value 10 in the above code with volume number of your partition you want to hide and press Enter
- For Example if I want to Hide Drive D then my Final Code will be
remove letter D
This will Hide your Drive.
Now you have hidden the Drive.
Now For Bringing back the Drive/Un-hiding the Drive :
- Follow the First 3 Steps of the Above
- Then just use the below code
assign letter D
This will restore back your drive.
Hope you like the trick. if you enjoy it then please do share it and let me have the FeedBack.