Hello to all my visitors . Today morning I saw a comment on trily – blogger template.That my visitor cryptoGATO wanted to add this own favicon instead of default blogger favicon. so this is my todays topic so i m going to tell to you all how to do it. I think you might have seen my favicon Generator that i have made for you all.
So now lets get started :
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Click on Design
- Click on Edit HTML
- Find this <b:skin><![CDATA[
- Then add the below code above the <b:skin><![CDATA[ :
<link href='YOUR Image Link' rel='shortcut icon' type='image/vnd.microsoft.icon'/>
- Replace Your Image Link with the link of your desired favicon.
- Then Click the preview button. If you can see the favicon on the address on the tab then you have successfully installed favicon.
- Then Click on Save.