This Post has been Requested by Glue on Guerilla v2.2 - Blogger Template . As All of the bloggers also know that one of the most biggest earning thing in blogger is Google's Adsense. From were Most of the bloggers earn revenue and run their blogs cost of server or of hosting or domain or for their pocket money. But the most targeted area is the post section but how to add the Ads in Post.
So lets Get Started :
- Login to your blogger dashboard
- Then Click on Edit HTML
- Tick the Expand widget Template
- Find for <data:post.body/>
- If your template is with Automatic Read More Hack with fixed pages Then Find for this code :
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "static_page"'><b:else/>
- Add your Adsense code before the above code.
- If you Want to display the Ads only on the Post Page then with the Reference to : "How to Show sidebar or widgets only on Home page or Post page"
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
You Adsense Code your
I think this Must be Enough for now.